Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie - Hello Kitchen Recipes, In the Article that you read, this is titled Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie We have prepared articles on this page very well for you to read and follow. Hopefully this article what we provide for you can you read and follow to take advantage. alright, happy reading.

Title : Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie
link : Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie

My Shepherd's pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her mother (thanks Frannie!). Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face - especially when you get seconds!

My Shepherd's pie Shepherd's pie is comforting, satisfying and most of all tastes great! My easy shepherd's pie recipe goes down great with my family, they always manage to finish off every last scrap! Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. You can cook My Shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you try it.

Ingredients of My Shepherd's pie

  1. Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey or chop meat.
  2. Using 1 of small onion.
  3. You need 1 can of beef broth.
  4. Prepare 1 can of corn kernals.
  5. It's 1 of worcestershire sauce.
  6. You need 1 of green beans fresh or canned.
  7. It's 1 clove of garlic.
  8. It's 3 medium of potatoes.
  9. You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
  10. Prepare 1 of milk.
  11. Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
  12. Using 2 tbsp of butter.

The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce. Shepherd's pie with rich lamb and creamy mash is winter comfort food at its best. The peaks and ridges on the mash just adds to the appeal! To make my Shepherd's Pie, I start by peeling and cubing my potatoes to make the mashed potato topping.

My Shepherd's pie How To Make

  1. * i only use about a 1/4 of the can of beans and corn* Dice onions and mince garlic. Dice green beans into 1/4" bits. Mince garlic. Saute onions in a tablespoon of olive oil until starting to turn transparent. Then add beans, garlic and corn. Season with salt and pepper. Cook approx 5 mins..
  2. When veggies are done put in a bowl or plate to the side. Then start cooking turkey meat in same pan. Ground it up kinda like you would do a taco meat or chili. Cook fully. Then drain any fat..
  3. Throw veggies and meat back into pan. Add the 1/4 cup of beef broth and a good couple of squirts of Worcestershire sauce. Saute until the broth has been reduced a touch. About 5 to 7 mins. Taste to see if it needs salt and pepper. Turn off heat. Place to side..
  4. Boil a pot of water. Peel and cube potatoes. When fork tender. Drain water. Save a nice helping handful of cheese for topping. In bowl add potatoes, milk butter, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mash the way you like your mash potatoes. I use a hand masher cause I like mine kinda thick..
  5. Pour meat and veggies into a corningware or Pyrex oven safe bowl or deep pan. Whatever you got that's deep. Then top with potatoes. Spread evenly so all the meat is covered. Then top off with extra cheese..
  6. Bake or broil in a hot ass oven until cheese is nice a melted. Serve and enjoy. Be careful cause its going to be hot.

I cook them potatoes in just enough water to cover them completely.."the most delicious Shepherd's Pie" she had ever had, Danielle knew Shepherd's Pie needed to I wasn't quite sure what the fam would think about Shepherd's Pie. My kids had never eaten it before. British European Recipes Shepherd's Pie Recipes Tomato Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Lamb Recipes Onion Recipes Beef Corn Recipes. It's the ultimate comfort food to me. It reminds me of working in a pub after finishing high school, it reminds me of my late British grandma, and it reminds me how much better it.



Thus Article Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie

That's all article Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie that you can read this time, don't forget to keep visiting this blog to get many useful articles that you can read and hopefully all the articles on this blog can benefit all of you. alright, see you in the other article post. Thank you

You just read an article titled Recipe: Amazing My Shepherd's pie link address https://kitchenrecipesblogs.blogspot.com/2020/08/recipe-amazing-my-shepherd-pie.html